Skype
ev3rm00n

Survivor: Mission D Survivor: Mission D

The game doesn't load.

Killer Instinct Killer Instinct

Well, the AI of the enemy could be a little better, the controls are kinda ankward, and the music is just a loop of 3 seconds or so. Overral, it could be a better game.

Alexiar responds:

thanks for the review i will change the music maby

Run & Control v0.1 Run & Control v0.1

It's a simple game, not bad, but not incredible either, the difficulty is challenging, it's a good option if you're bored.

InpuTTT responds:

Thanks ^^

Are You The Monster? Are You The Monster?

Dude, this game is totally broken. The menu buttons are too big, they don't fit the screen, if you go in the instructions menu you can't go back because the button is out of the screen, and the controls are one of the worst I've ever saw, also, the physics of the game are insane. Overral, one of the worst games I've ever played.

Swords and Souls Swords and Souls

Such a masterpiece! I love the training system, because it requires hability from the player, instead of a regular waiting. The Critical training is my favorite, because it trains not only the character, but also the player, since it's the same system as seen in the battles. Also, it has lots of equipment, enemies, secrets and items, and the art is even better than the last Soul game, also, having a customizable character is always a nice touch. 5/5, without a doubt.

SoulGame responds:

Many thanks for your review :)

The Gentleman The Gentleman

It`s time to unleash the power of the gentleman! HAHAHA! Awesome game, as always.

Serious Dave Serious Dave

Oh, pixel art. Can't have enough of this XD and the music is awesome too, love it.

Naked Man Naked Man

Simple, but really fun, the music fits perfectly with the action, plus, it's a naked man blasting everything on his way, this is awesome lol

Loot Heroes 2 Loot Heroes 2

That's a interesting game, it really reminds me of Diablo, which is pretty cool, I like the class system, and the art is simple, but cool. However, the pathfinding of the player needs a improvement. Overral, it's a fun game, 4.5 Stars.

Bird Chat Bird Chat

Really creative game, I like birds lol